§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that is personally identifiable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Person responsible in accordance with article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is 3D Content Logistics GmbH, August-Bebel-Str. 26, 14482 Potsdam, firstname.lastname@example.org, see our imprint.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you have provided (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) is saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if we have the obligation to preserve it in our business records.
(4) If we wish to use service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective operations and the storage time.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– Right of information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right off limitation of processing,
– Right of opposition to the processing,
– Right of transferring your personal data
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 I f) GDPR:
– IP Address
– Date and time of the request
– Time-difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the concrete page
– Amount of data transferred
– Site from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and which give certain information to the source that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They make the offers in the Internet more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. So your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences, such as not accepting cookies. But so you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) It may happen that your data is processed by external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) In the case we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can contradict to the processing. In that case we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned opposition, we will examine the situation and either adjust or adapt the data processing or indicate to you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you may at any time contradict to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis.
§ 6 Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics
1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which allow to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is enabled on the website, your IP address will be shortened in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other States that participate to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet.
2) The IP address submitted by your browser trough Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by configurating your browser settings. But so you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from registering the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of such data by using the information. For that take the following link and install the browser plug-in: Http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the Extension “_AnonymizeIp()”. So the IP addresses are shortened processed and so a relation to persons can be excluded.
5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 I f) GDPR.
6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: + 353 (1) 436 1001.
User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data Protection declaration: Http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
§7 Social Media
1. Use of Social-Media connections
1) We are currently setting the following connections to Social-Media providers: Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. When you visit our site, no personal data will be passed on to the providers automatically. The provider is identified by the mark on the box by its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider via the button. Only if you click on the selected field and activate it, the provider will be informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted.
2) We do not have any influence on the data collecting and processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, or the storage deadlines. We do not have any information about the deletion of the data collected by the provider.
3) The provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of his website. Such an evaluation is made in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display advertising on demand and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to contradict to the formation of a user profile, therefore you must contact the provider. With these connections we give you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for us is Art. 6 I f) GDPR.
4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you own an account with the provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your existing account.
5) For further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the provider, please refer to the data protection statements of these providers as provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has been subject to the EU-US-privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; Http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications; http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has been subject to the EU-US-privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.